Warranty Claims, Exchanges and Refund Requests
All requests for replacements, exchanges and refunds must be lodged online, using the form below. You will receive a lodgement receipt and claim number after submitting the form. Please retain this until your claim is finalised.
Warranty information, as well as comprehensive use and care instructions, can be found under the "Products" section of our web site.
Your request will be processed within 14 working days of receipt.
The Chefs Toolbox will:
- refund your purchase in full if you have changed your mind about your purchase, as long as you notify The Chefs Toolbox of your change-of-mind within 10 days of the date of placing the order with your Consultant or the date of purchasing from our online store on this website;
- replace under warranty any products which are determined to have a manufacturing defect;
- replace products damaged during delivery, as long as we are notified of such damage within 10 days of receipt of delivery and the product has not been used;
- exchange or refund (at our discretion) products you have purchased in error, if the claim is lodged within 10 days of purchase and the product has not been used (additional freight charges apply);
- exchange any products shipped incorrectly or provide any products missing from a shipment, as long as we are notified of such an error within 10 days of receipt of delivery.
Any products to be returned to The Chefs Toolbox for an exchange or refund must be sent to us in new, unused condition, in all of their original packaging in excellent condition in order for the exchange or refund to be honoured. We will provide you with more information about this, should your claim require a product to be returned to us.
The following examples are not warranty claims, and such claims will not be accepted for processing:
- has been overheated: non-stick coating has become brown or rust coloured (see an example here)
- has not been cleaned correctly: food sticks to the pan during/after cooking (see an example here)
- tip broken off
- blade damaged/pitted, or bent
- rust marks or staining of the steel.
In the above examples, the product has not been used and cared for according to the comprehensive guidelines supplied by The Chefs Toolbox, and as a result has been damaged. This is not a manufacturing defect, and is therefore not covered by warranty.
Returning or disposing of products
Please don't return or discard a product for which you have lodged a claim, unless The Chefs Toolbox asks you to do so and provides guidance on how to do this. If you return a product to our Warehouse without our consent or request to do so, your claim will be delayed or may not be able to be identified or processed. You may also incur additional shipping charges.