With its thin, ultra sharp blade, the Fusion Knife is the ultimate food preparation knife. Combining the best qualities of a traditional Asian cleaver and a western cooks’ knife, the Fusion Knife makes light work of everything from starchy vegetables like potatoes and pumpkin to the finer work of onion and herbs.
- 18cm blade forged from high carbon, stain-free German steel for a long lasting sharp edge
- Dimpling (grantons) in the blade prevents food from sticking to the blade so it releases easily from heavier ingredients like pumpkin and other starchy vegetables
- Ergonomic handle offers a firm, comfortable non-slip grip for added safety.
About our Knives
As you’ve come to expect from The Chefs Toolbox, we didn’t cut corners when designing our kitchen knives. Here’s why our knives are a cut above the rest.
- Designed in Australia to manufactured to the standard of the top German brands
- Made with high carbon, stain-free steel from Germany, so our blades maintain their sharp edge
- Forged for a stronger blade and no gaps to collect food and bacteria
- Ergonomic handles with non-slip finish for comfort and safety
- Hand-honed and balanced for precision cutting with ease
- Individual knives come with a sheath to protect the blade and your fingers
- Quality workmanship guaranteed for 25 years