Designed with an extra-long blade and super-sharp serrations, our Bread Knife will slice easily through any type or thickness of bread, and is sharp enough to slice thorough even the freshest bread without squashing the loaf. Being longer than other bread knives means it will also slice effortlessly through a cake ready for filling.
- 22cm blade forged from high carbon, stain-free German steel for a long lasting sharp edge
- Not recommended for cutting meat, fruit or vegetables
About our Knives
As you’ve come to expect from The Chefs Toolbox, we didn’t cut corners when designing our kitchen knives. Here’s why our knives are a cut above the rest.
- Designed in Australia to manufactured to the standard of the top German brands
- Made with high carbon, stain-free steel from Germany, so our blades maintain their sharp edge
- Forged for a stronger blade and no gaps to collect food and bacteria
- Ergonomic handles with non-slip finish for comfort and safety
- Hand-honed and balanced for precision cutting with ease
- Individual knives come with a sheath to protect the blade and your fingers
- Quality workmanship guaranteed for 25 years