The sharply-tapered Paring Knife is especially designed to take the ‘grrr’ out of fiddly jobs like coring apples, peeling and segmenting oranges, hulling strawberries and peeling garlic cloves.
- 9.5cm blade forged from high carbon, stain-free German steel for a long lasting sharp edge
- Not recommended for large or hard ingredients such as raw pumpkin
About our Knives
As you’ve come to expect from The Chefs Toolbox, we didn’t cut corners when designing our kitchen knives. Here’s why our knives are a cut above the rest.
- Designed in Australia to manufactured to the standard of the top German brands
- Made with high carbon, stain-free steel from Germany, so our blades maintain their sharp edge
- Forged for a stronger blade and no gaps to collect food and bacteria
- Ergonomic handles with non-slip finish for comfort and safety
- Hand-honed and balanced for precision cutting with ease
- Individual knives come with a sheath to protect the blade and your fingers
- Quality workmanship guaranteed for 25 years