Our slice pan offers the best of both worlds: easy-clean, easy-care silicone with the strength and stability of a traditional tin. So along with yummy cakes and slices, our Slice Pan is also great for creating small lasagnes and pasta and vegetable bakes.
- Life-long, high-shine surface ensures your cooking is released easily from the cups, time after time
- Suitable for the oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- Food residue washes away quickly and easily
- Designed to deliver a great result from the very first use
2L (or 8 cups). Dimensions: 27.5cm x 21.5cm internal / 32.5cm x 23.5cm external
Why choose Chefs Toolbox Silicone Bakeware?
The Chefs Toolbox has really gone the extra mile in the design and quality of our silicone bakeware.
- Each piece is carefully created with soft, super-flexible moulding to release your cooking easily from the mould, and stiffer, ribbed surfaces where extra strength and stability is needed.
- The high-shine cooking surface ensures food releases easily from the mould, with a minimal risk of food breakage. Unlike other silicone bakeware, this slick surface is designed to last the life of the pan.
- Every piece is tested continuously in our kitchens and tweaked until we’re sure you’ll be delighted with the performance of your bakeware from the very first time you use it.