The Green Curry flavour is divine and you can customise things to your own taste.
- 3 scuds (small green Thai chillies) chopped
- 9 long green (Dutch) chillies chopped
- 1 tsp white peppercorns
- 4 French shallots
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 6 coriander roots washed well
- 4 kaffir lime leaves shredded
- 2 stalks lemongrass chopped (white part only)
- 3 slices young galangal peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp shrimp paste roasted in foil for 8 mins
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
Place all ingredients into a high powered food processor or blender.
Process until smooth.
Use 5 tablespoons of paste per curry. Freeze remaining paste.
Write a Review